NEWS & MEDIA
BOARD & MANAGEMENT
Mr Tim Goldsmith
- Over 30 years corporate and commercial experience across international mining and industrial business operations
- 20 years as partner with global professional services group PwC and 5 years as CEO Rincon Lithium.
Ms Danielle Lee
- Corporate lawyer with more than 25 years experience having worked in private law firms, in-house counsel and the ASX.
Dr Jack Hamilton
- Career spanning over 30 years in the energy sector, holding senior positions with Shell and Woodside.
Mr Andrew Hinkly
- Founding managing partner of AP Ventures.
- 25 years working in the automotive and mining industries.
Mr Glenn Corrie
CEO & Managing Director
- 25 years of international energy industry, private equity and investment experience, with a proven track record of successfully leading large listed and private equity backed companies.
- Previously CEO of ASX listed Sino Gas & Energy and UK focussed PE backed NEO Energy. Senior executive positions with Ophir Energy PLC and Temasek International, Singapore’s state-owned investment company responsible for global energy and renewables investments. Between 1998 to 2010, and variety of senior positions within Shell International.
- Degree in Petroleum Geophysics (Hons) and MBA from University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Ms Joan Dabon
- An experienced Chartered Secretary in providing company secretarial and corporate advisory services to ASX and NSX listed companies across a variety of sectors including mining, property development, logistics and distribution, consumer services, manufacturing and agriculture.
- Holds extensive experience in the preparation of disclosure documents and financial reports, management of a wide array of corporate, equity and capital raising transactions and due diligence processes, as well as coordination of listing and other IPO-related requirements.
- Holds a Juris Doctor degree and is an Associate member of the Governance Institute of Australia.
Mr Neil Brodie
Chief Financial Officer
- Finance leader with over 25 years of local and international financial, planning and commercial experience in energy-related listed, private, and public sector organisations in senior professional roles.
- Previously CFO at National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environment Management Agency (NOPSEMA), Deputy CFO at a green hydrogen early startup, and a variety of senior Finance roles during an extensive career with Chevron Australia including Operations Finance, Major Capital Projects and as Comptroller.
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK), Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors, ESG professional with International Financial Reporting Standards FSA accreditation, and recipient of the WA Chamber of Commerce medal as Top Graduating MBA student.
Mr Tim Forbes
Chief Technical Officer
- Chemical Engineer with 16 years industry experience in R&D, Capital Projects and Process Operations, predominantly with ExxonMobil in Australia, USA, Malaysia and Singapore.
- High level understanding of a broad range of process technologies including fluidised catalytic cracking and hydrogen production.
Mr Mark Edwards
Chief Operations Officer
- Previously the AUA Regional Director for Light Metals division at Hatch Pty Ltd
- Mechanical engineer with 25 years in industry, including project engineering and site maintenance and operations.
- Roles included technical consultant with extensive project management and engineering management experience.
Ms Belinda Wilson
Chief People Officer
- Over 25 years business administration and management experience ranging across a broad spectrum of industries including: Oil & Gas, Mining, Sport, Not-for-profit and Professional Services.
- Extensive experience working with CEO’s around corporate culture, strategy development and implementation.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Business Management & Law
Mr Luc Kox
Chief Commercial Officer
- Over 20 years’ experience in the water, oil & gas and renewable energy sectors. Particular strength in technology based solutions and engineering in clean tech, including energy recovery from biogas.
- Extensive experience in international business development and commercial management; including market entry strategy, project development, project finance and contract development
- Master of Science (Land & Water Management), Post Graduate Export Marketing Management degree and Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Environmental).
Want to know more?
Hazer Group Ltd strives to achieve the highest level of corporate governance possible. Our corporate governance practices are defined in the following documents.
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Board Charter
- Audit & Risk Committee Charter
- Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter
- Securities Dealing Policy
- Continuous Disclosure and Market Communications Policy
- Shareholder Communications Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Hazer Constitution
- Environmental Policy