BOARD & MANAGEMENT
Mr Tim Goldsmith
- Previously a Partner at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) for over 20 years.
- Mining expert and industry-thought leader.
- Initiated a China focus in 2002 that lead to PwC’s Australia China desk, which is known throughout China today.
Ms Danielle Lee
Non Executive Director
- Corporate lawyer with more than 23 years’ experience shared between private law firms and the ASX.
- Main practice areas are corporate advisory, governance and equity capital markets; regularly advises on issues relating to the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules
Dr Andrew Harris
Non Executive Director
- Group Director Technical Futures and Technical Director Engineering Excellence Group, Laing O’Rourke
- Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of Sydney
- Director, Australian Research Council Centre for Robotic Vision
- Prior CTO of Zenogen (hydrogen production technology), and a co-founder of Oak Nano (carbon nanotube technology)
Mr Geoff Ward
CEO & Managing Director
Possesses over 20 years experience in the oil and gas, resources and renewable energy sectors including a senior executive position with Woodside Energy.
Served as a Director of a leading corporate advisory firm, Azure Capital.
Holds a Master of Business Administration from UWA, Bachelors of Engineering (Chemical) (Honours) from University of Melbourne. Geoff is a past winner of WA Business News “40Under40” award.
Mr Mark Edwards
Chief Operations Officer
- Previously the AUA Regional Director for Light Metals division at Hatch Pty Ltd
- Mechanical engineer with 25 years in industry, including project engineering and site maintenance and operations.
- Roles included technical consultant with extensive project management and engineering management experience.
Dr Andrew Cornejo
Chief Technical Officer
- PhD and key researcher on the initial Hazer project
- Lead inventor on a number of patents.
- Commercial experience in engineering consultancy and resources project development.
- Bachelor of mechanical engineering and commerce (UWA), Graduate Cert in research commercialisation (QUT)
Mr Romolo Santoro
CFO & Company Secretary
- Senior executive with roles across finance, commercial development, corporate services, investor relations, governance and company administration.
- Worked for ASX listed companies in the energy, resources, and construction industry including Woodside Energy, Alinta Energy and Clough.
- Member (ACA) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA) Australia and New Zealand, an Associate Member of the Governance Institute of Australia and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators / Chartered Secretary and Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Dr Tim Casey
Principal Process Engineer
- Twenty years in sustainable processes including thermal and biological conversion of domestic waste to biogas and electrical power, and pyrolysis of activated sludge to oil and gas and 10 years in water and wastewater treatment
- Development of the Hazer Demonstration Plant
- PhD in Engineering (University of Cape Town), Bachelor of Engineering (Chem) (UQ)
Mr Luc Kox
- Over 20 years’ experience in the water, oil & gas and renewable energy sectors. Particular strength in technology based solutions and engineering in clean tech, including energy recovery from biogas.
- Extensive experience in international business development and commercial management; including market entry strategy, project development, project finance and contract development
- Master of Science (Land & Water Management), Post Graduate Export Marketing Management degree and Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Environmental).
Mr Brady Jenkins
Plant Operations Manager
- Metallurgist with 20 years minerals processing experience
- Operational focus, with a strong background in commissioning and optimisation of processing operations
- Previously led the readiness and commissioning of a start-up WA lithium mine
- Bachelor of Science (Mineral Science) and Diploma of Science (Environmental Technology)
Ms Belinda Wilson
Corporate Services Manager
- 20+ years office administration and management experience ranging across a broad spectrum of industries including: Oil & Gas, Mining, Sport, Not-for-profit and Professional Services.
- Previously with PwC as Business Support Manager, overseeing the administration function for the Perth office and national team.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Business Management & Law
Want to know more?
Hazer Group Ltd strives to achieve the highest level of corporate governance possible. Our corporate governance practices are defined in the following documents.
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Board Charter
- Audit & Risk Committee Charter
- Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter
- Securities Dealing Policy
- Continuous Disclosure and Market Communications Policy
- Shareholder Communications Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Whistleblower Policy